I suggest...

BLACK Tattoo Prepaid Kit

I have been to 6 different Globe Business Centers in 6 different malls specifically, SM North EDSA, Trinoma, Ali Mall, Gateway, Shangri La Plaza, and Mega Mall. All these branches reported no stock of BLACK Tattoo Prepaid Kit. They also informed me that you deliver only approximately 5 packs of BLACK Tattoo Prepaid Kits every time they order for restock. Your own customer representatives are even complaining about this problem. That in itself should be an embarrassment for Globe Telecom. Since BLACK is the preferred color of customers (according to your own customer service representatives), I do not understand why a company with your years of operation do not adequately manage your inventory. This obviously is not a new product (i.e., launched within the month) so I am sure you have information of inventory turnover by this time. What irritates me as your customer, is that you are obviously not doing anything about this. I have already filed complaints via both Business Centers and Hotline for the past week and I even asked for a call-back from these centers. As I said, absolutely no response. Bottom-line of business is profit, I am positive that at least THIS you know. I have many friends (at least 8) who opted to buy Smart or Bayantel prepaid broadband kits simply because of your disappointing lack of availability of BLACK kits. You are obviously losing current and potential customers because of this obtuse inventory management. I demand for more stock of BLACK Tattoo Prepaid Kits in the above-mentioned Business Centers especially SM North EDSA. I am giving you 1 more week to do so otherwise, I will definitely switch to Smart, just like many of your customers. I have been a loyal customer of Globe for at least 11 years. But this condition is incredibly irritating as I own a business myself and would NEVER allow my services to piss off my customers to this extent. I trust that this complaint and request will be treated with utmost respect and immediate action. Thank you.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

0 comments