Suggest an idea on how we can converge mobile and internet.

bal inquiry sa prepaid

sana pag nag inquire ka ng balance sa globe, na ka detail na rin dun ung validity ng mga active subscriptions mo like unlitxt ,duo,unlicallsnyt tsaka ung remaining balance ng etxt or sulitxt mo. kc naka separate pa ung inquiry ng mga service tas may bayad pa.. pls make it free na lang at isama sila sa balance inquiry via 222

208 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jmix fernandezjmix fernandez shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MichaelMichael commented  · 

Great idea. This is really good. I always had to check my immortalcall balance na iba pa sa immortal balance and etxt balance pa. taz wala pa nakasulat na expiry ng main balance.

• kyrokyro commented  · 

This idea is good...xD.., I also thought of this long time na... So, I hope na ang GLOBE will have this form of balance inquiry..,^_^...

• StelvioStelvio commented  · 

They should include also the load expiry date, and sim expiry date like what SUN is doing.

• jekoy2009jekoy2009 commented  · 

Realtime Online Load Wallet Balance Inquiry is very important to us retailers to prevent doubling of load, why?, because sometimes no confirmation received by retailer or customer or both and sometimes confirmations are delayed (this situation is very understandable). If the customer is in a hurry for whatever reason and we can't check our balance thru cell phone, we have to reload it again to pleased our regular customer, lucky we are if the first load didn't get through but oftentimes doubling of load happen...

• jekoy2009jekoy2009 commented  · 

...and in fairness to retrailer side, pls. add in your website realtime load wallet balance and SOA (statement of Account) inquiry for registered user, like in other network. Thank you...

• Manuel SiaManuel Sia commented  · 

Only in the Philippines lang po yata meron ganito eh... kaya nga billion ang profit nila eh basta pumindot ka sa keypad, bayad ka. Dito rin po sa Pinas may tinatawag na residential at business type ng service, I have been in the middle east for more than 2o years dealing with telecom installations among other things at ang rate nila ay iisa lang, redential or business except for special features like, hunting trunklines, pilot and etc...

Feedback and Knowledge Base