Share Your Ideas

Hit us up with your freshest and biggest ideas on how we can further break mobile and internet boundaries. Let’s jam on ideas and mash concepts. With your help, Globe Tattoo will continue to provide products and services that break boundaries.

Suggest an idea on how we can converge mobile and internet.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. bal inquiry sa prepaid

sana pag nag inquire ka ng balance sa globe, na ka detail na rin dun ung validity ng mga active subscriptions mo like unlitxt ,duo,unlicallsnyt tsaka ung remaining balance ng etxt or sulitxt mo. kc naka separate pa ung inquiry ng mga service tas may bayad pa.. pls make it free na lang at isama sila sa balance inquiry via 222

211 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • No maintaining balance for sending and receiving MMS through Globe Prepaid

sana alisin na ang 25 pesos maintaining balance para sa pagpapadala at pagtanggap ng MMS.sobra kasing mahal ang 25 pesos.buti sana kung hindi nag eexpired ang 25 pesos.at tsaka gawin nyo nang piso ang pagsesend ng MMS

70 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Super Unli (Call and text) i wish that it would be permanent like the other offers globe has

I wish that globe would regularize it, because its worth it naman, even if i pay 150 every 5 days for unlimited calls globe to globe with unlimited texting also, its worth every penny :D

46 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Don't see your idea?

Share Your Ideas