Suggest an idea on how we can converge mobile and internet.

Callback Alert

we would like to request form globe telecom na sana ibalik ung Globe Callback alert. Nttrack kc ng system ung mga tumawag when your line is busy or cannot be reached. kahit na meron service fee un. let say php15/month. cool db?

163 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Miguel Erhlich Duran EncarguesMiguel Erhlich Duran Encargues shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TigerTiger commented  · 

Sa Smart pala, this feature is free for post paid subsribers.

• TigerTiger commented  · 

Ang tagal naman mag decide ang Globe regarding this matter. Its been 4 months now and still no update. Any upadates Globe?

• Miguel Erhlich Duran EncarguesMiguel Erhlich Duran Encargues commented  · 

yup.. sana ibaik dn ung voicemail as VAS.. like sa sun.. ako since elem nka globe na ako.. haiz... marami kcng mga VS na nawala e.. g-safe, xtm, call baack alert, voicemail

• melissa g. oliganemelissa g. oligane commented  · 

yeah..i agree. peo much better kng yung voicemail nlng atleast people can live message kpg off or out of reach yung subscriber.. like po s sun my voice mail free of charge.. sna gnun din s globe . globe subs aq ever since i wan in highschoool

• anonymousanonymous commented  · 

it's more better if it's free

• Albert T. AntigAlbert T. Antig commented  · 

Yep. Globe should bring this back. Definitely. I call a lot and most of the time I drain my batt...whatever calls im supposed to get, important or not, I wont be able to know since my batt is dead. This should be a free service. Bear in mind that it encourages usage as the subscriber will have to call back or send SMS...that alone should take care of the "maintenance charges" ...

• garyboigaryboi commented  · 

That's right. The callback alert was a great feature then especially I will get to know who called me if I am not available or no network signal in a certain location. I hope they bring this back!

• Angelito TalaverAngelito Talaver commented  · 

yes, they should provide this service a free if they want to protect their customer.

• icemaniceman commented  · 

i suggest that it should be without a fee... much better yon...

• Miguel Erhlich Duran EncarguesMiguel Erhlich Duran Encargues commented  · 

thanks for that admin. yes, it'll be helpful for us (subscribers) to have that VAS. this service can inforom us about our missed calls when our phone is busy and out of reach. i hope this will be implemented again with a minimal fee. thanks a lot

Feedback and Knowledge Base